1:1 Life-Size Magnification
- Ideal for macro and portrait shooting, this lens offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a 6.3" minimum focus distance to highlight the smallest textures, shapes, and details in a natural-looking 50mm perspective.
- Excellent edge-to-edge sharpness and a rounded nine-blade diaphragm ensures beautiful bokeh and background blur to isolate the subject from the background.
- ED and aspherical lens elements provide optimal correction of coma and chromatic aberration, and a fluorine coating reduces dirt, water, and smudges from sticking to the surface of the lens.
- Fast, accurate, and virtually silent autofocus system with suppressed hunting and breathing. Includes focus limiter switch for even more speed and accuracy across a smaller distance range.
- Electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism in the lens barrel provides highly accurate electronic diaphragm or aperture blade control when using auto exposure during continuous shooting.
- Unique front-focusing design minimizes the size and weight of the lens for easy and comfortable carrying.
Sophisticated Lens Design
- Normal-length prime designed for FX-format Nikon Z-mount cameras, however, can also be used with DX models where it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm provides beautiful bokeh and background blur to isolate subject from the background.
- Lens barrel indicator for reproduction ratio and focus distance.
- Large metal lens mount provides more light capture, sharper details, better colors, and less distortion. Compatible with ES-2 Film Digitizing Set, lets you turn your full-frame Z-series camera into a high-resolution film digitizer. Bring 35mm film negatives or slides back to life as stunning digital images. Separately purchased step-up ring required.